OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gents,

Started by anthonyjhallen, March 11, 2013, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

My unit just got our orders for an upcoming deployment to Afghanistan.  I will not be able to keep track of things as much as I would like with the work load thats coming up.  Between a month in the field in Louisiana and gunnery I will be out of the loop for the next few months.

Thankfully I will be here for the first part of the season but after that theres no telling. 

Make sure you follow all the rules and if you have any questions just ask.  The only dumb question is the one you fail to ask. 

While I am busy we will need someone to step up and take to reins and report to OG as necessary.  If you would like to help out let me know and I will fill you in on whats expected.

God bless,

Anthony

Clif Owen

What part of Louisiana will you be in?

(You would think a native could spell his state wouldn't you) That explains the edit

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: Clif Owen on March 11, 2013, 10:51:13 AM

(You would think a native could spell his state wouldn't you) That explains the edit

Ft Polk

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

gob09

Good luck with deployment and thank you for your service

Sent from my C771

Clif Owen

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on March 11, 2013, 12:57:00 PM
Quote from: Clif Owen on March 11, 2013, 10:51:13 AM

Ft Polk

I guess you will be too busy to mess with them but that place is full of birds. It's about 25 miles from my house.

honker22

Ft Polk has got some birds alright. Hope you get a day or 2 off to chase them. Thanks for your service.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

BOFF

Thank you Anthony for your service.

I'll be more than happy to help where I can for you.  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: honker22 on March 11, 2013, 06:57:44 PM
Ft Polk has got some birds alright. Hope you get a day or 2 off to chase them. Thanks for your service.

I wish.  Probably wont have much time for myself while we are there.

GobbleNut

Keep in touch as much as you can, Anthony.  Good luck on your deployment and stay safe buddy!  Get you a bird or two before things get hectic!

As for the rest of us, I think everybody knows the rules and what they must do for the contest, but if you do not, please post up anything that is not clear to you.  Is there anybody on the team that has not been through one of these contests before and is not clear on what is expected of them?

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 12, 2013, 08:57:50 AM
Keep in touch as much as you can, Anthony.  Good luck on your deployment and stay safe buddy!  Get you a bird or two before things get hectic!

As for the rest of us, I think everybody knows the rules and what they must do for the contest, but if you do not, please post up anything that is not clear to you.  Is there anybody on the team that has not been through one of these contests before and is not clear on what is expected of them?

I talked to Matt and Ryan the other day.  If I can swing it and "yuns" have room on your journey this year I may be able to link up with you at some point.

GobbleNut

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on March 12, 2013, 01:05:16 PM
Quote from: GobbleNut on March 12, 2013, 08:57:50 AM

I talked to Matt and Ryan the other day.  If I can swing it and "yuns" have room on your journey this year I may be able to link up with you at some point.

We are still trying to sort everything out.  We'll let you know for sure what is going on in the next couple of weeks....

mark72

Thanks for your service. I will be praying for you and the safety of your unit.
Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.