OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good morning in Bama

Started by BrowningGuy88, March 09, 2013, 10:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrowningGuy88

Well I took my little sister this morning and we had a great time!

We did not hear a single gobble, but I managed to call up one longbeard and three jakes. They passed by us around 45 yards. She had my 935 and Hevi 3-2-7's, and I would have dropped the hammer myself, but I wouldn't let her shoot that far.

She had a blast and can't wait til next weekend.

Roostem33

I'm sure she will get one next time, good luck with your future hunts!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

M,Yingling

Atleast you seen a few ,,good luck next time
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

tomstopper

When she does connect it will just be that much more special..... Good luck to you both next weekend.

guesswho

I didn't hear much as far as gobbling, but I did get to hear one flopping around on the ground.  And I got to hear a boom and one fly off this morning.  I also heard a young boy possibly say his first cuss word :TooFunny: 

Good luck to you and your sister.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

BrowningGuy88

Thanks guys! Weather is supposed to warm up this week so I hope they start acting right...

Guesswho - that is hilarious! Happened with my little cousin when he shot his first deer. Bang - whip - deer folds - little man says " I smoked his A$$ didn't I!!!" I about fell out of the chair..

guesswho

Quote from: Daman on March 10, 2013, 10:20:03 AM
Happened with my little cousin when he shot his first deer. Bang - whip - deer folds - little man says " I smoked his A$$ didn't I!!!" I about fell out of the chair..
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Shotgun

Quote from: guesswho on March 10, 2013, 10:14:07 AM
I didn't hear much as far as gobbling, but I did get to hear one flopping around on the ground.  And I got to hear a boom and one fly off this morning.  I also heard a young boy possibly say his first cuss word :TooFunny: 

Good luck to you and your sister.

Sound like a good morning