OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tombigbee River Bottom Youth Day!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, March 09, 2013, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

It's been a rough week of illness and work but today I found myself sitting in the swamp listening to 3 turkeys gobbling on roost with my oldest son with the gun ready. We were late getting up and left the camp at 5:30 this morning worked the three turkeys for a few minutes and at 6:07 I introduced mr. Tom turkey to my son and his 20ga!! What a morning I didn't even get to use my new slate call I made. Nonetheless who cares and what a hunt I hope to see some pics of young hunters on the board this weekend!!

tomstopper

Congrats to the both of you. That's a good looking bird and youngster you have there. Can you harvest more than one bird where you guys live? If so maybe you will get another chance to use your call....... Good luck & congrats again.

Houndstooth Game Calls

We're done for today but we can kill 5 a piece a year!! Oh the slate will get broke in!;)

Shellwaster

That's awesome Lyle. Congrats to you and your son! What call did you use for the introduction?

Houndstooth Game Calls

El Pavo Grande

Congrats to both of you!!!  Great start to the year too!!!

TrackeySauresRex

:icon_thumright: WTG! Congrats to both of you on a great hunt.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

strut-stopper

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

boomer

VooDooMagic

Congratulations on a great hunting experience, and I appreciate the well composed photograph as well!  Gets me fired up to go afield myself in few weeks...

marshboy

dawgfrombama

ALfwlmth

:icon_thumright:WoooHoooo!!!  Good stuff right there congrats to both of you. Building memory's of a lifetime!!!

Old Gobbler

Memories to last a lifetime!!  Congrats!!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :you_rock:  I bet that was a proud moment!!.
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon