turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who's up to bat first?

Started by nogoodreezen, March 07, 2013, 08:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nogoodreezen

Season is getting closer and I can't wait to see some pics posted on here. When does everyone's season start and who is gonna be first to post up a score?!!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

bornagain64

I am taking my daughter on a youth hunt this weekend. It is in the same WMA that Ray and I have a couple of hunts in.

Ray and I get started next Saturday, and we have two 3 day weekend hunts in the same wma.

So I think we get first crack at it.

John

firstflight111

I still have a long wait till April 22 for the big boy can play . our youth season is 2 day before that .I have been watching many big turkey's. hope i can add some great stories and share some of my hunt through video . and pictures over this season with all of you  ..

and if any one wants to hunt OHIO i have around 75,000 acres of private land to hunt turkey's  .i do not hunt public land .
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

irishff727

My season started march 2nd but this is the first weekend I'll be able to get out

nogoodreezen

75,000 acres?!!  Dang. That's awesome. I am hoping to head to Tennessee the last weekend in March. Youth weekend here in Kentucky is April 6 and season opens April 13. Won't be long.

irishff727

Quote from: firstflight111 on March 08, 2013, 04:23:00 PM
I still have a long wait till April 22 for the big boy can play . our youth season is 2 day before that .I have been watching many big turkey's. hope i can add some great stories and share some of my hunt through video . and pictures over this season with all of you  ..

and if any one wants to hunt OHIO i have around 75,000 acres of private land to hunt turkey's  .i do not hunt public land .

So I'll be up there opening day lol

neverstopchasin

nogoodreezen must be loaded to afford an out of state tag in tn we got the highest license price of all lol

firstflight111

Quote from: irishff727 on March 08, 2013, 08:27:56 PM
Quote from: firstflight111 on March 08, 2013, 04:23:00 PM

So I'll be up there opening day lol
okay but i have my buddy to take out the first day it's his birthday we can work something out .
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

nogoodreezen

Definitely not loaded. Yeah 250 bucks is a lick. That is the only reason I say hopefully going opening weekend. But you can kill 4 birds and your season is a month longer than ours.

neverstopchasin

west tn is loaded with turkey. i know a man who kills bout 8 a yr over toward nashville. he hunts a couple different farms and the land owners are ok with it and wishes he would kill more. and you gotta be rich just to hunt in tn the even charge if you use leaves instead of takin your tp

nogoodreezen

How does the Tennessee license work? In Kentucky we have buy a separate license and tags. I didn't see tags listed anywhere on the F&W website.

neverstopchasin

i aint really sure on individual tags i just get the sportsman that covers everything except duck stamp. but for deer i know you have to buy separate tags for bow m loader and rifle. i think you gotta buy a regular license then big game. and then if you hunt on a wma you have to get a type 0094 stamp also. i can hunt outta state in alabama cheaper, well if gas wasnt $4 a gallon

timberjack86

Quote from: neverstopchasin on March 09, 2013, 09:30:08 PM
i aint really sure on individual tags i just get the sportsman that covers everything except duck stamp. but for deer i know you have to buy separate tags for bow m loader and rifle. i think you gotta buy a regular license then big game. and then if you hunt on a wma you have to get a type 0094 stamp also. i can hunt outta state in alabama cheaper, well if gas wasnt $4 a gallon
Whats a liscence cost in bama? We could go if you cover our liscence I will cover the gas :z-guntootsmiley:

neverstopchasin

you dont even have to have one there i dont reckon
:drool: