OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Updated 835

Started by Tampa Cartel, March 07, 2013, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tampa Cartel

Just got the ATI scorpion x2 recoil pad installed today.... Hope it will help with the 3.5"
Now I just need to polish the barrel and It'll be ready to rock.... I'm going to try to take pattern pics before and after the barrel polishing.

alclark2

Hoosier Hunt n Fish

Gold Spur

I bet it'll pattern as good as it looks... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

surehuntsalot

nice
good luck with it :icon_thumright:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Tom Foolery

strut-stopper

Awesome. I've got the scorpion stock on my 835

ILIKEHEVI-13

davisd9

Be careful with that scope.  That is a cut waiting to happen if you are not careful.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

captin_hook

lowoctane

Ditto's on the scope comment! Curious on the recoil pad. Let us know please! :funnyturkey:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

chatterbox

Quote from: davisd9 on March 08, 2013, 07:39:44 AM
Be careful with that scope.  That is a cut waiting to happen if you are not careful.
I agree with Donald on this one. I had a 535 with a tactical stock, and when you are leaned in tight, those scopes can bite you if you don't have one with extended eye relief.

JamesG

Nothing feels better than the thump an 835 w/3.5's gives when mashin a head. Recoil pads are for girls! ;) LOL!

Tampa Cartel

Thanks for the heads up on the Scope - Eye relief.... I'll max it out in the forward direction..

James G... Give me a dress and call me Sally then, cause this thing rocks you with the 3.5" .... I've let like 5 of my friends shoot it...Nobody shot more then 1 shell... LOL

alclark2

Quote from: Tampa Cartel on March 08, 2013, 09:43:47 PM
James G... Give me a dress and call me Sally then, cause this thing rocks you with the 3.5" .... I've let like 5 of my friends shoot it...Nobody shot more then 1 shell... LOL

I like to let my tough guy buddies shoot some 3.5s and they won't shoot it more than once. I'll admit that its brutal and it's all I can do to concentrate on not flinching. I need a lead sled. After I shoot a turkey, I'll just have to get my dislocated shoulder put back in. I'm joking, every shot through my gun has been from the shoulder. One of my buddies is a good shot and hit one perfect and almost whiffed the whole target on the second shot. I told him all the mud he kicked up on it might of killed it.  :funnyturkey:
Hoosier Hunt n Fish