OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just something on my mind.

Started by captin_hook, March 07, 2013, 07:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captin_hook

This is for all the call makers on OG. I would just like to thank all you guys that post up picks and sound files of the calls you make. It's such a pleasure to be able to view and hear your creations from all over the country. You guys are truly talented and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

JVA54

Quote from: captin_hook on March 07, 2013, 07:09:13 AM
This is for all the call makers on OG. I would just like to thank all you guys that post up picks and sound files of the calls you make. It's such a pleasure to be able to view and hear your creations from all over the country. You guys are truly talented and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
:agreed: :thanks:

outdoors

:gobble:        :agreed:

# 1. OG FORUM
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Swamp

:thanks: Ive only posted a few on here but love seeing and hearing everyone calls.

runngun

Great bunch a guys with a whole lot of talent!!!   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Ded Goblr

I agree, there are bunch of talented good ol' boys here!!! And thanks for sharing with us no talent boys!!

paturkeyhntr

Quote from: captin_hook on March 07, 2013, 07:09:13 AM

x2