only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Claws Slings New $10!!!

Started by agturkey, March 06, 2013, 10:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Quote from: Wrangler95 on March 20, 2013, 10:15:54 AM
:-[

Since no one has got theirs,I'm not buying one.This must be a scam,sorry if you all lost your money!
:agreed: It sounded to good to be true. I hope you all get your money back.  :(

redarrow

I checked their website and it looks legitimate.However I didn't see any contact info and wonder why it only wants your first name. I'll wait too. Better safe than sorry.

mossyoakpro

Quote from: fountain2 on March 20, 2013, 06:45:36 AM
ordered 3..yall got yours yet?  my wife has been calling about ours and sounds fishy getting the run around...said they shipped the 7th...still nothing...and we're both in ga.
she ge on em today tho

Nothing for me either...I ordered mine about the same time.
Phillippians 4:13

BrowningGuy88

I ordered March 7 and recieved an order confirmation email. I just emailed Quake about a shipment status.

I will call later today if I don't get a reply.

spaightlabs

Yeah, they confirmed they were taking my $$, but not that they were sending me anything...

fountain2

Here is their #
...770-449-4687

Call and give em hell!  Need slings asap!

BrowningGuy88

I just received this response:

This item will ship out today.  We ran into some confusion and every order with these slings will go out today.  Sorry for the delay on this. 

Brensen Feese
Customer Service/Export Compliance

770-449-4687
        Fax 770-242-8546

redarrow

Camo is sold out. Ordered 2 black ones.

Ded Goblr

They are legit, same company owns CVA muzzle loaders. They have always been slow in their shipping department. That's been my experience with them..

captpete

I ordered 3 of them on the 3/14 and received them today 3/20.

fountain2

We ordered 3 on 3/7 and was told they shipped the same day.  We got the same response on the phone as posted above, but no delivery tracking number was emailed like he was supposed to.

My wife is calling back tomorrow.... and i know it aint gonna b purdy.  She mean!!  They said orders were put to the side

pitch black

just got email that my order has shipped .order date 3/12

strutstopper

letinmfly

I ordered mine on March 8 and just received an email today that they shipped.  >:(
After reading some of the posts that guys received theirs in less than a week I called customer service.
I was told that they had a problem with their system and orders went directly to shipping instead of being picked first.  Mine went into limbo!!!
It was confirmed that they went out today and I should receive them shortly.

I told them that their system sucks!!!  They had no problem taking my money on the March 8 though!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Ded Goblr

I also received a shipping notice today.