OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New turkey decal design

Started by gobblerkiller, March 05, 2011, 09:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Like this sticker

Yes
33 (46.5%)
No
17 (23.9%)
Maybe
15 (21.1%)
Hate it!
6 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 67

gobblerkiller

DCC has released a new sticker design for showing the love for all those turkeys that we all love! Those ones that ride home with us in the bed of our trucks. Thanks for looking!

These sticker can be purchased here http://www.derbycitycalls.com/products-page/decals/in-loving-memory-decal/

redarrow

It needs some color. Other than that its a cool design.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

gobblerkiller

Thanks guys for the comments, I was kinda wanting to change it a bit more. But I have had some lookers and pointers while having this sticker on my truck.

TANK

I like it, also like the turkey trac call............

alloutdoors

I like it, I would move the word "of" down below the turkey though, so it would just say "In Loving Memory" across the top.

shootumindaface

gobblerkiller

Who else has this saying? First of my knowledge, can you liberate?

Gobblerstopper

I've seen it before too.  On this site in fact.

Gamblinman

Yes, I believe someone from Florida had that on their truck window in orange letters.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

gobblerkiller

Does it same the same and look the same? I am curious about this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

OLE RASPY

Gobblerd had this on his truck he isnt on here any more.His looked a little diff.

Gamblinman

TY...es, it was GobblerD

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

shootumindaface

Quote from: gobblerkiller on March 05, 2011, 10:34:20 PM
Who else has this saying? First of my knowledge, can you liberate?
Well I could, if you are paying for gas, I will drive down to Florida and "Liberate" the picture off of Gobbler Ds truck..  ;D

But in all seriousness, not saying you cant use it, personally don't care, but just pointing out Gobbler D had that on his truck and a picture in sig of it

turkeybow

Yep, Gobbler D is the one that has it on his truck.  His is orange and has just a turkey head I believe.  I like the sticker but I'm not a fan of all of the white.  I normally get stickers that you stick on and then pill off leaving behind something smaller than what you stick on.  I think it would be cool if you had all of that white (the bird and the letters) and then all of what is white transparent.  It would make it smaller and the white would stand out more.  Not sure if that would be possible and I'm sure that would be difficult but it would look cool.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold