turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth calls

Started by turkeykiller22, March 04, 2013, 05:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller22

Hey guys I would like to offer everyone on team spur collectors a free mouth call! Just go to my website and pick which call you would like and then send me a PM with your address! Also if you would like more I can give you a team discount and sell them to you for $3 each! Let me know what your thinking! My website is www.footonDAhead.com

- Drew
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

JVA54

Wow!! Very nice of you!!! 
Thank you 
   John

Turkeykiller12

dirt road ninja

Thanks,

Are you from Starksville? I use to hunt a bit around Macon.

trkehunr93

Thanks for doing this, PM sent!

Bustabeak

That is awesome! Thanks! I'll have to go give them a look here shortly.

davisd9

Thanks Drew!  PM sent!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkeykiller22

Hey guys, I have gotten everyones messages and I will try to get your calls out next week! I am crazy busy trying to build calls for stores that want them, as soon as I fill those orders ill send yours to you!

Thanks and hope you enjoy them!
Drew

davisd9

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on March 05, 2013, 06:04:55 PM
Hey guys, I have gotten everyones messages and I will try to get your calls out next week! I am crazy busy trying to build calls for stores that want them, as soon as I fill those orders ill send yours to you!

Drew

Take care of your business first, we understand. Thanks again!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on March 05, 2013, 08:29:43 PM
Quote from: turkeykiller22 on March 05, 2013, 06:04:55 PM

Drew

Take care of your business first, we understand. Thanks again!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Ditto!  I got plenty of calls to get me thru until I have a new one to play with.

turkeykiller22

I shipped everyones mouth calls out today! Please let me know when you get them!

davisd9

Thanks again buddy for taking the time to do this for the team!    :thanks:

JVA54

My call came today!  Thanks turkeykiller 22

Bustabeak

Mine too! Thanks again!

C J Stahly

Drew-
I sent you another PM.