OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MS Youth Hunt Coming Up

Started by northms, March 04, 2013, 12:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

The MS youth hunt is coming up this weekend. No kids of my own but was wondering if anyone else is getting the kids out there this weekend? Weather is looking nice and warm for a change.  Should be a good weekend.  Good luck!  :blob10:

FullChoke

I'll have the privilege of taking my grandson on his first turkey hunting trip this weekend. I think that we are both about as excited as we can be about it.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

tomstopper

Quote from: FullChoke on March 04, 2013, 12:48:46 PM
I'll have the privilege of taking my grandson on his first turkey hunting trip this weekend. I think that we are both about as excited as we can be about it.

FC
That's awesome. Taking a kid hunting has got to be one of the most rewarding feelings ever. Good luck to you and your grandson. I look forward to seeing pictures of you two real soon......

davisd9

My buddy dirt road ninja is taking his son. I hope to get pictures on my phone sometime Saturday.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

BrowningGuy88

We have youth season here in AL too.

I will have my oldest little sister out in the woods. I hope to get her a long beard, but I have been seeing a group of 14 jakes everytime I go in the woods so if we don't get on a gobbling longbeard I am going to get her on a jake.

FullChoke

Guys,

Remember that there is a Youth Hunt Contest Thread section on the 2013 Contest board for posting photos and scores of the birds that kids take this year. Make sure that you get all the photos, and score them like the adults do. Just like in the regular Team Contest, they will only get bragging rights, congratulations and a chance to have their accomplishments posted on a national board viewed by thousands.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

ALfwlmth

Yes sir!!!  My 6yr old killed his first 2 last year and he is fired up about this season!!!  But not near as fired up as I am! :you_rock: