turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Another Good Day Of Trout Fishing

Started by vaturkey, March 04, 2013, 08:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Even though it was 32 degrees & blowing snow the trout were still biting !
Vaturkey

redrivergar

Good grief! What an incredible day of fishing. Congrats. How do you cook them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

Wow. You sure are putting a hurting on them already this year. Congrats....

ILIKEHEVI-13

Ricky,

I ask you again where are you catching this size of trout at?  Nowhere I know of around these parts can you come close to catching trout like that unless you snuck in a hatchery.  And I know your not doing that.  My buddy caught a 7lb trout years ago here in MO at Montauk State Park. 

longspur

Yes sir, I would call that a good day :icon_thumright:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

boomer

vaturkey

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 04, 2013, 11:03:15 AM
Ricky,

I ask you again where are you catching this size of trout at?  Nowhere I know of around these parts can you come close to catching trout like that unless you snuck in a hatchery.  And I know your not doing that.  My buddy caught a 7lb trout years ago here in MO at Montauk State Park.

Hey Hevi

My good friend has a stream that runs through his property that's slam full of these big rainbows. He called me up last week and invited me to fish with him for a couple of days. It was a blast.

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

kansas hooks

Wow, what a great day.  You have been putting a hurt on them trout.  Congrats on a great day of fishing.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: vaturkey on March 04, 2013, 07:37:55 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 04, 2013, 11:03:15 AM
Ricky,

Hey Hevi

My good friend has a stream that runs through his property that's slam full of these big rainbows. He called me up last week and invited me to fish with him for a couple of days. It was a blast.

Ricky   :newmascot:

I would be buying that friend some new flashlights if I was you just to make sure he doesn't decide to move.  He's a keeper.  I would stay on his good side.  LOL!

savduck

Georgia Boy