OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A little turkey expo

Started by OLE RASPY, March 05, 2011, 06:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Just got back from a small turkey expo held a Uncle Lees today.Bought 3 mouth calls and a laser bore sighter. I bought 2 mouth calls from down and dirty outdoors and 1 from cane creek. Down and dirty is local so i will support them instead of buying from primos hs strut etc (not to say i wont buy from them is just i would rather buy from a local)I got to talk to Jason Kidd(kidd rock is his old gobbler name) from down and dirty and hes a great guy.He takes the time to show u all the calls and to just talk turkey.There mouth calls are great to.Also got to talk with a guy from cane creek calls and bought another mouth call from them, there also in kentucky. Another great guy to talk turkey with.In other words im pumped from all this turkey talk today at the expo. :lol:. Talked with another guy from primos and got to review the box call chick magnet.This call is not for me cause it uses a magnet for the lid but it makes a good yelp.Cuttin on it might be trouble since u really got to get down on it(lid might come off :lol:). Knight and Hale were there but i didnt see david or harold which i was looking forward to talk to these guys are nice all around guys even though they have gotten big in the industry.I talked with them a good while couple years ago at another expo.There was several different outfits there advertising.I had a really good time there with the family.Eat catfish afterwards so im ready for a nap now. :lol: Thanks for looking. :icon_thumright:

TURKEYWHACKER

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

knightrider

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions