turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola Down.....OG Crew

Started by Saylfish, March 02, 2013, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnturkey

Congratulations, it is nice to see a dead bird, it will be even nicer to see a live bird strutting.
We still have a foot of snow and hardwater fishing.
SEMPER FI

intherut

jakebird

I can either curse my luck for living in a state with a late opener (Pa) or wish you congrats on a great spring hunt . Aw heck. Congrats! Glad you Fla boys are gettin into em....
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

Shotgun

slamman

Nice start and congrats on a nice bird.  I have a long 17 more days before I get out there to hunt the Osceola.

Saylfish

IAFF 1377

Saylfish

Quote from: Ross R on March 03, 2013, 11:03:30 PM
Nice job. From what I heard birds were pretty quiet with the weather the way it was. I will be after them next weekend.

Birds were quite vocal on Saturday. Birds gobbled a couple times sunday but the wind kicked up quick and shut them down. Today they were vocal again on the roost but not on the ground. It was 34 this morning. Good luck.
IAFF 1377

Saylfish

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 04, 2013, 06:41:06 AM
Congrats Dave   !!! I am still out in the swamp and the unusually cold and windy weather  has shut the gobblers up,  at least where I am at    it should be 80 degrees but instead its 47 with a wind  :-\  but anyways I sticking it out - I got the whole place to myself-   Shannon

Good luck Mon.
IAFF 1377

Saylfish

Thank you and best of luck to everyone this season. Youth season next weekend and then central opener, can't wait....
IAFF 1377

HARPJ_is_HOOKED

Congratulations!! I believe you've gotten everyone fired up!!!
Harper Johnson

guidosrun

OK waiting on April..no wait.. if I get a Florida license plate, a sunroom and move to a gated property near a golf course can I call my little piece of va FLORIDA!!!!  The Hunt is on!!   Congrats to all you early birds!!
FEATHERS DOWN !!!

speckslayer

Congrats ol buddy,what a fun hunt,and a heck of a year thus far,we'll deserved,good times

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.