turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What you think about this?

Started by marks2000z71, March 05, 2011, 05:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marks2000z71

I have a guy that hunts on our club (deer and turkey) 6 days a week. He is married, has two kids, and is UNEMPLOYED and is drawing a UNEMPLOYMENT CHECK!!!!  His wife goes to work 5 days a week makes all the money and his money ( My money and yours) is their " Fun Money " Not to mention his wife takes the kids to school every morning on her way to work and his only duty is to be home before they get off the bus in the evening. They are living a little more than average. Nice house, cars, truck atv, boat, etc.  Nothing pisses me off more than someone who is very capable of getting a job while am out busting my butt to support his FUN TIME!! I wish the government would look more into peoples background before giving the a unemployment check. There is plenty of people that really could use that money while they are unemployed but yet looking for a job. I cant stand it!!!!!!! Not to mention I go out scouting these gobblers and only being able to hunt them 2 days a week because I have a job; only to come back and he is hunting in the area that I located a bird(s) or has even killed the bird >:(

ghillie

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

BOFF

Quote from: marks2000z71 on March 05, 2011, 05:15:34 PM
I have a guy that hunts on our club (deer and turkey) 6 days a week. He is married, has two kids, and is UNEMPLOYED and is drawing a UNEMPLOYMENT CHECK!!!!  His wife goes to work 5 days a week makes all the money and his money ( My money and yours) is their " Fun Money " Not to mention his wife takes the kids to school every morning on her way to work and his only duty is to be home before they get off the bus in the evening. They are living a little more than average. Nice house, cars, truck atv, boat, etc.  Nothing pisses me off more than someone who is very capable of getting a job while am out busting my butt to support his FUN TIME!! I wish the government would look more into peoples background before giving the a unemployment check. There is plenty of people that really could use that money while they are unemployed but yet looking for a job. I cant stand it!!!!!!! Not to mention I go out scouting these gobblers and only being able to hunt them 2 days a week because I have a job; only to come back and he is hunting in the area that I located a bird(s) or has even killed the bird >:(

I learned a long time ago there is at least two sides of every story, and situation. Maybe the guy has legitimate reasons to be unemployed, maybe he doesn't.  I'm a little envious myself.  :laugh: Though I don't think I'd be happy for long, knowing I wasn't earning way.

Quote from: guesswho on March 05, 2011, 05:42:40 PM
If he leaves her let me know.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Basser69

TURKEYWHACKER

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

redarrow

Where did he work?How long did he pay into the unemployment program before losing his job?

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Shotgun

I can't hate on a man that get's to hunt every day.  If I could figure how to do it, Id be right there with him.

harvester

One thing about it, he's got her trained pretty darn good. Wish I could hunt everyday, I would be lovin life even more than I do now.

TnHunter

Man I need to get my wife a job.
Life is good today