turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Have you seen these?

Started by mason0366, March 05, 2011, 01:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mason0366

Just wondering what you do with stricker?

Bonjour

Looks like a whole lot to be in the way. I don't think I would, but that is just me.

mason0366

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Bonjour on March 05, 2011, 02:00:35 PM
Looks like a whole lot to be in the way. I don't think I would, but that is just me.
:agreed:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Muskie03

One word - DIAPHRAGM. In the time it would take you to learn how to use a slate attached to your gun you could become a better mouth caller.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Not for me. Take the time to learn a mouth call.

Shotgun

Thank the good lord for mouth calls...I'd tear/ lose that in a heartbeat

PANYHunter

Just another wonderful product from the Busbice boys at Wildgame Innovations/Flextone.  Reminds me of the push button call that attaches to the barrel.  I'll pass.

alloutdoors

If they would make one to hold a Squealing Hen up to your mouth when the gun is on your shoulder they would be on to something.   :newmascot:

PANYHunter

Quote from: alloutdoors on March 05, 2011, 10:46:09 PM
If they would make one to hold a Squealing Hen up to your mouth when the gun is on your shoulder they would be on to something.   :newmascot:
HaHa yeah something like this.  http://www.awayhunting.com/products/1497

njdevilsb

Not for me.  I think it would take me roughly a year to learn how to use a slate call in that position.

maustypsu

I love it!  I'm a gadget guy and think stuff like this is awesome.  I'm glad they keep coming up with new ideas like this.

I'm not sure there is a great advantage to this thing.  I agree with others - mouth call in this situation.  There could be a disadvantage to this over normal slate call use because you are still making movement - only this is at eye level rather than behind a leg, inches from the ground and under your control.

So while I love the ingenuity and constant creativity, I'm not sure this would help most folks kill a turkey.