turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couldn't sleep last night, cleaned out my vest

Started by Gooserbat, February 23, 2013, 10:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

How much stuf can you cary in one vest and mine isn't a "cargo" style either.  Ironicaly I went a head and repacked it and every thing fit back inside. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

WickedBama

Live For It!

goldenhunter

I can fit all that in my cargo pants pocket. Seems your missing a few box calls...and where is the toilet paper?

WickedBama

Quote from: goldenhunter on February 23, 2013, 11:57:06 AM
I can fit all that in my cargo pants pocket. Seems your missing a few box calls...and where is the toilet paper?
I have kids so I have a great excuse for carrying diaper whips
In my vest. Thoughs hot days no one wants the swamp butt.
Live For It!

Gooserbat

Quote from: goldenhunter on February 23, 2013, 11:57:06 AM

I carry wet wipes in my cargo pants and I know this sounds like blasphemy but I don't use a box call.

For what it's worth the little white box in the pic is a scratch box in a plastic case so not all is lost.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

runngun

I used to tote so much stuff I needed a mexican and a burro to tote it all!!! LOL
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.