OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buy a shotgun, a double barreled shotgun...

Started by lightsoutcalls, February 22, 2013, 09:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I'm sure some have already seen this...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HHZ7zXLvOkY

Fire 2 blasts...  ::)  Then what? 

Smiling Joe needs to stick to what he knows... poli-grip and dentucreme.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

coyotetrpr

That guy proves that you do not need to be very inteligent or have any common sense to be a top leader in this country. I feel very ashamed to be represented by these people. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

Spring_Woods

What happens if you do that in city limits joe? Are you personally going to bail me out of jail if I do?

This guy never ceases to amaze me. He is a complete idiot.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

tomstopper

Quote from: coyotetrpr on February 22, 2013, 10:03:06 AM
That guy proves that you do not need to be very inteligent or have any common sense to be a top leader in this country. I feel very ashamed to be represented by these people. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
:agreed: Well said.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

longspur

I traded my AR for a double barrell and two shells. :toothy12: Even if its not in the city limits it would still fall under reckless discharge of  a firearm.

Spring_Woods

Quote from: longspur on February 22, 2013, 12:25:53 PM
I traded my AR for a double barrell and two shells. :toothy12: Even if its not in the city limits it would still fall under reckless discharge of  a firearm.

I could shoot at my house all night long if I wanted. I don't live in city limits.
Only thing they could get ya for is noise if someone complained.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Ded Goblr

This is great advise, and really works if you're being attacked by a flock of pigeons.. I will remember this if Hitchcock's "The Birds" ever comes true..

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CT Spur Collector

Yeah, what a moron.

I'm sure his wife goes out on the back deck and blasts a couple of shots over the heads of the SECRET SERVICE AGENTS!

What a dumb@$#!

30_06

I suppose when you have no personal responsibility for you and your families protection, and you simply contract out for people to carry weapons adequate for your protection.......nope the statement still doesn't make any sense.

appalachianstruttstopper

Where can you buy a new decently priced double barrell shotgun? Guess I need to build me a second story deck for my wife to shoot from too. That might be a little pricey.  ???

Ruger M77

Complete Idiot! Does he think before he talks? I doubt he even owns a shotgun. So what happens if u uload both barrels into the air and it doesn't scare the bad guys off? Keep your pockets full of shells and reload fast? How about we get and AR15with a 30rd mag that way we can fire 10 in the air and still have 20 to work whith ;D
I eat therefore I hunt

n2deer

I will take my double barrel shotgun and my AR15 and my high capacity pistol out there with me and punch a hole in the chest if someone is trying to come in my home and there isnt a thing that man can do about it. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an