turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Houndstooth Tom Bomb- New Weapon...

Started by TheSportsman, February 21, 2013, 05:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSportsman

Just got another package from Lyle at Houndstooth Game Calls...  I ordered several calls including his "Tom Bomb"... Guys let me tell you, this son of a gun is wicked.  I have gotten little whines and purrs that I have never gotten out of any other mouth call.  Fantastic Tree yelps, clucks, etc.  Great close to medium range call. I highly recommend them.  If you havent ordered one yet, i think you should give it a try!  Hats off to Lyle and his calls  :you_rock:

savduck

Did he send you the Savduck special Tom bomb? That's a bad little call right there. I like mine in all black and all green latex.
Georgia Boy

TheSportsman

JELLYHEAD

:icon_thumright: Y yes they R!
   It's the easiest to run I have ever had. Now, they are the only ones I use. They are also made by a hard working American too, one at a time. If you get 10 of the same style, all 10 sound the same , you cant beat that. Lyle is good people too. I cant wait till 3/14 to see them at Marks (I hope) this year too.

mikejd

I have been using there calls for a few years now. They all have been great. I have to order some for this year maybe I will add this one to the list.

HARDCORE

Quote from: JELLYHEAD on February 21, 2013, 08:36:14 PM
Lyle is good people too. I cant wait till 3/14 to see them at Marks (I hope) this year too.

They'll be there fo sure.

HC

Jbird22

JELLYHEAD

Quote from: Hardcore on February 21, 2013, 09:48:19 PM
Quote from: JELLYHEAD on February 21, 2013, 08:36:14 PM
Lyle is good people too. I cant wait till 3/14 to see them at Marks (I hope) this year too.

They'll be there fo sure.

HC
Good! He knows what to bring for me  ;D

Houndstooth Game Calls

My internet lady has given me the keys to my un updated site fixing to add some stuff! Tom Bomb black is a special call and I got another three reed combo all latex I am adding that I have fell in love with! @Jellyhead I will be at Marks for there turkey day brother I wouldnt miss it no doubt a special day!!! @Savduck you given more death warrants out than a little bit with the tom bomb black! I just thank all you guys for your buisness! So thank you all!!! LG

savduck

Once you go Tom Bomb Black...you dont go back.
Georgia Boy

Flydown

Lyle makes fantactic calls! He is also a heck of a guy and a great friend! You all need to try out his pot calls, they are second to none!

bullet355

I was going to order some Houndstooth calls today but I saw this and now I am going to wait until the site gets updated with the new calls. Hurry up Lyle!  :blob10: