OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shout out to HOOKS!!

Started by STRYKER, February 21, 2013, 12:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRYKER

Last week I ordered a hoot n stick and a crow call from hooks and got the message that they were at the convention so it would be Tuesday before they could ship, which was fine I have til the end of April to perfect my hootin. So Tuesday they shipped and I received them today. Apparently they must have had a good weekend in Nashville because they were out of the synthetic hooters (which is what i ordered) and they sent me a walnut one for no extra charge. It was like Christmas when I opened it I was so happy.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TauntoHawk

one of the very few companies I will call instead of place an order online just because I enjoy chattin with those guys. Everything I have gotten from them has been great.. pot calls, strikers, and mouth calls!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ded Goblr

Scott is a class act. He makes GREAT calls and keeps them reasonable. Excellent customer service!!

reflexl

I bought a yellow heart striker from them to go with some of their slates I have. Pretty nice dealing accross the table with them. Great guys and great products. reflexl

T-town

You need to order some of his mouth calls too. None better anywhere!

MAKEemQUIVER

Of all the booths that I stopped at over the weekend at the NWTF convention the Hooks booth by far was my favorite. Very friendly, helpful, and they cut us some good deals on some of their shirts. Only bad thing was that they had sold out of their hats, on Saturday. Seemed like a great group of guys.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Jbird22

Scott is great to deal with. As good of customer service as you'll find anywhere!

paboxcall

Yep -- Scott is great to talk with.  Called to order an owl call, and immediately he said 'hang on, let me run this over the phone so you hear it yourself!'  We had a good conversation about chasing turkeys.  Top notch company with top notch calls.

And their hats are awesome too -- MO Obsession with the vented back, very comfy.   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

budtripp

Absolutely love their mouth calls, plan to order some other call from them sometime. The executioner is awesome!