turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gobbling Contest

Started by TRKYHTR, February 18, 2013, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Had a great weekend at the NWTF Convention. There was alot of work involved also and I wasn't able to spend much time in the convention meeting friends and making new ones. Although I was lucky enough to take some hardware home. I got some strange looks on the flights home and many questions about the trophy. Even a few that asked for a demonstration.

TRKYHTR

Here is the gobbling contest thanks to Shane Simpson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znqF6E9s3A0

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

mountman62

Joe, congrats on placing, glad I got to meet you, and I heard you toted that trophy with you one the plane, and kept it in your lap the whole time, guess I would have too, now you can get ready to put all that work to use chasing them birds this spring, good luck
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Crappiepro

Congrats! Thats pretty cool!  :you_rock:

GobbleNut

Congratulations Joe!  That's fantastic!

HARDCORE

Congrats Joe, you were amazing to watch. I wasn't there but watched it live via Shane's stream. Prudhomme was on fire this weekend in just about every division, so finishing 2nd to him says a lot.

I'm really looking forward to hunting with you and Joey later next month, it's not everyday a guy gets to share a tree with a celebrity, I mean a gobbler.  :)

Guess I'm gonna have to get your autograph when you're here but I'd settle for a pic or two of us and a couple dead turkeys.

HC

Kywoodsman

Congrats Joe, That's awesome. It was great getting to meet you at the convention.

runngun

Man you did awesome, we at OG are proud of YOU!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Old Gobbler

:blob10: Congrats Joe  !!!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  :blob10:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

FireDoc

Congrats Joe! Sorry to only be able to catch you real quick on the walkway, but was nice to catch ya nonetheless. Have a great Spring season!
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

Devastator

RutnNStrutn

Congrats Joe!! That's awesome!! Pretty tough competition I'm sure!! :icon_thumright:

tomstopper

Congrats. You deserve to feel proud....

vaturkey

Congrats Joe ! Well Done !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

WiLL B

mfd1027

That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!
Dan