OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

new decoys

Started by boboone, March 05, 2011, 02:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boboone

I got my new blind, now I'm looking for two new decoys. I have heard about the floozie decoys, and the DSD decoys. Anyone use either of these Or both? I'm not sold on either yet and if there is something out there better that's great too. Any advice will help, Thanks, Dave.
Dave

turkeybow

If I was choosing between floozie and DSD I would most definitely go with DSD!!  I have a DSD hen and it looks great!  I will use it this year but if I'm looking for something easy to tote I have 2 delta hens and a flambeau master series jake that have seen plenty of birds!!  Those are pretty cheap and you could get all of those for the price of the floozie or DSD.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

vaturkey

Vaturkey

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gobble!

tjh24

I am a really big fan of the DSD decoys, so another vote for them!!!

Dan Mallia

Keeping the DSD votes rolling.............. :z-winnersmiley:

greenhead11

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

4nwtf

another vote for DSD.  I will be picking one up next week.