turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gobbler Lounger in Walmart???

Started by jbennett, February 17, 2013, 12:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

I saw the gobbler lounger at wally and am considering getting one. Not so much for turkey hunting but for bowhunting deer from a ground blind I made. I want to sit low to the ground without making a noise and shoot my bow from a sitting position and I think the chair would work. But it sure would be nice for turkey hunting too. Just depends if I feel like dragging it through the woods along with the tripod/camera and 12 gauge.

Byhalia

Went to my Walmart 2 months ago......bought the last one.   $20    :drool:
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

Ded Goblr

I looked at both in Kearney Cabelas, and Walmarta. Same, Same..

Tail Feathers

Cabelas lounger is rated for 225 also.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

leasburg

Do you s consider the lounger a necessity in your turkey hunting?
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

cuppednlocked

You can go online and order one.  Have it shipped to your local store for free.

Shipping to the house was cheap but I opted to save the $2 and drive to the store.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mossy-Oak-Turkey-Thug-Gobbler-Chair/22281732

drenalinld

I have sat in my Wal Mart version lounger about 18 hours the last three days and it is a winner.

Usahuntingear

I wrote to some American companies to see if that alumionum frame was made anywhere in the USA, I was going to cover them if i could get the frames only made. No luck, those frames are made by 2 different companies in China, so there went that idea. My wife recently ordered online 2 of the Thugs at 26.00 each, I couldnt believe the strap or lack off, so she made us 2 of our lounge sacks and put her own embellishments on them, a his n hers, she must have been bored that day. I yelled at her for using our leather.LOL
One day at a time.

Usahuntingear

Quote from: drenalinld on March 17, 2013, 10:26:09 PM
I have sat in my Wal Mart version lounger about 18 hours the last three days and it is a winner.
it is pretty comfortable, Im using mine for shore lake fishing, its nice becuse your low and right beside your reel without bending over to grab your pole.
One day at a time.

eddie234

I remember reading this post a while ago and when i stopped by Walmart this evening I picked up the last one they had. Don't know if ill use it but I have it just in case.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2