News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cheaper Than Dirt Supports Citizens...

Started by ctwny1, February 16, 2013, 10:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctwny1

Cheaper Than Dirt Supports Citizens'
2nd Amendment RightsRecently companies such as LaRue Tactical and Olympic Arms announced they will no longer sell prohibited items to government agencies and personnel in states denying civilians to own those same items. It has been and will continue to be Cheaper Than Dirt's policy not to sell prohibited items to government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We support and encourage other companies that share in this sentiment.

longspur

mikejd

This is probably because CTD was one of the first to pull the plug after sandyhook and they werent selling anything to do with modern firearms. I bet it hit them in the pocket as many guys were not buying from them. We were even trying to get them to not allow them as a sponser on another sight I belong to. Now there probably trying to get there rep back.

mikejd

Quote from: skos29 on February 16, 2013, 09:14:48 PM
CTD bit the big one when they were one of the first to buckle after Sandy Hook and then tried gouging the consumer by bumping their $14 30Rd Pmags up to $100 each. They lost my business FOREVER!

:agreed: :agreed: Im with you. And by the looks of there actions now i bet many others have written them off. Now there doing the right thing to redeem themselves. No thanks.

nativeks

CTD bit the big one when they were one of the first to buckle after Sandy Hook and then tried gouging the consumer by bumping their $14 30Rd Pmags up to $100 each. They lost my business FOREVER!

x2

Pansies folded like a cheap lawn chair, then tried to gouge the heck out of folks. They can go out of business as far as I am concerned.

jarbo03

Quote from: nativeks on February 17, 2013, 08:24:00 AM

x2

Pansies folded like a cheap lawn chair, then tried to gouge the heck out of folks. They can go out of business as far as I am concerned.

X3
I sent them an email telling them my thoughts and to stop receiving ads

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

gjr902

After Sandy Hook, the price gouging and pulling the "naughty" items from the shelf, prompted me to send an email. I will no longer buy anything from them. They actually did me a favor. They made me start looking for other sites to buy stuff. And I found many companies, who refuse to cave in to this anti gun crap, offer then same products, at or below CTD prices. The "not selling to ......" is just CTD trying to recover from being a bunch of liberal pussies.

tomstopper

Quote from: jarbo03 on February 17, 2013, 08:43:54 AM

x2

X3
I sent them an email telling them my thoughts and to stop receiving ads

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Thats funny. I to sent them an email w/o a response except not receiving any more adds. That's ok for me b/c now I will never purchase anything from them again period. All of these company's and politicians say how much Sandy Hook was a tragedy but are quick to use it for their gain. Now that is disgusting and should not be supported in any way...

Tail Feathers

x2

:agreed:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

darn2ten

This is exactly right! CTD can forget me ever ordering anything from them again. They used to have decent prices before the whole Sandy Hook thing when they decided to take extreme advantage of the situation. Truthfully though, their shipping has always been a little high which in turn made most things no better deal than anywhere else.

runngun

I will be doing business elsewhere, even if I have to pay more. They are just trying to cover there butts. No Departments in Law Enforcement that I know of orders from them anyway. This is a bunch of smoke they created to try to appease folks that sent emails and called them out!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.