News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good luck to the MS youth tomorrow 3/5

Started by northms, March 04, 2011, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

Tomorrow morning the MS youth season opens and just wanted to say  :anim_25:

Hope the weather cooperates w/ a lot of rain moving in.

Kill a big 'un.

TANK

Good Luck to the ones that will be hunting in the rain tomorrow in Ms. Don't get discouraged, I went today to scout for a Lotto Hunt, and seen a MONSTER gobbler in a pouring rain storm!!!!! You never know when he'll show up.............

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

jv

:anim_25: to all the kids...have fun and thanks to all the dad's or mom's that take a child hunting.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

hookedspur

Quote from: jv on March 04, 2011, 10:22:59 PM
:anim_25: to all the kids...have fun and thanks to all the dad's or mom's that take a child hunting.
:agreed: :anim_25: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

Just remember, have fun with it and good luck!

birdman24

Hope there's a mess of kids and parents doin' the happy dance tomorrow.   :anim_25:

latimer shedhead

Looks like the rains set in. Personally I love turkey hunting in the rain, but i won't put the kids in it. BUT i realized their out of school Mon/Tue for Mardi Gras and the weather is gonna be perfect :happy0064:

dodger

I hope all the youth get to atleast see a bird tomorrow... cause the rain is gonna shut them down as far as the gobble goes..  :anim_25:

chatterbox

Here's to wishing the best of luck to all the youth hunters and to their mentors!
:anim_25:

marshboy

Hope to see some pictures of dead turkeys and smiling faces soon.
Good luck.
Greg

turkey slayer

Quote from: latimer shedhead on March 05, 2011, 01:29:21 AM
Looks like the rains set in. Personally I love turkey hunting in the rain, but i won't put the kids in it. BUT i realized their out of school Mon/Tue for Mardi Gras and the weather is gonna be perfect :happy0064:
I thought youth hunt  was only saturday & sunday.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Hope this morning was good to all the kids who went out!

Best of luck and straight shooting to all of them that will be hunting this week.

surehuntsalot

Quote from: turkey slayer on March 05, 2011, 08:41:45 AM
Quote from: latimer shedhead on March 05, 2011, 01:29:21 AM
I thought youth hunt  was only saturday & sunday.

the whole week here in MS.
it's not the harvest,it's the chase