turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DSD 2013 Decoys !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 14, 2013, 08:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

DSD had been working on some improvements - CLICK TO THEIR WEBSITE http://www.davesmithdecoys.com/

HERE IS THE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avIfBIQSHQg&feature=youtu.be

"Our Team of hardcore turkey hunters has been hard at work, making improvements to our entire turkey line for 2013! Our new decoys feature improved feather details and refined colors on all models for even greater accuracy than before! Our Jake and Strutter decoys now feature our legendary Black Armor flocking on the tops of their backs which accurately reproduces a deep black, ultra-flat look right where it occurs in mother nature! The result is a 2013 turkey lineup that is our most realistic to date! Each decoy also includes a new and improved camo carry bag with printed DSD logo (a $20 value) and a self-storing stake. As an added bonus every box includes a copy of our NEW DVD, "Spring Turkey Hunting: the DSD Way" (also a $20 value). Available in Upright Hen, Feeding Hen, Submissive Hen, Jake and Strutter models. Also check out our Turkey Flock and Breeding Pair for great deals on a set of decoys! All of our decoys are made with pride in the USA!

Come see the 2013 DSD Turkey Line in person February 15-17 at the NWTF Annual Convention and Sport Show at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN. We hope to see you there!"

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sand Man

Good night those looks real!  However, I wish they could integrate that look into a collapsable decoy.  I 100% HATE carrying around a ridgid decoy when turkey hunting.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

savduck

Georgia Boy

MOStrutter

I would think that it would be pretty easy to flock the decoys yourself.  It is a good idea but it would be a lot harder to keep a flocked turkey decoy clean as compared to a flocked goose decoy.

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

GSLAM95

Who would of ever thought that DSD could ever improve on what was already the most realistic decoy on the market! :drool: 
Dave my hat is off to you and all the crew at DSD for your remarkable attention to detail. :funnyturkey:
The fact that you continue to make all your products right here in the USA makes it a simple choice when considering the purchase of high end detailed realistic decoys!  :z-winnersmiley:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

mudhen

"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Tom Dooley

alloutdoors

They look good. I'll be interested to see how well the flocking holds up for people. I've had so many birds tap dance on my DSD jake though that I would be a little bit concerned with how it would fair with muddy turkey feet all over it. Pretty sweet though. That pic of the strutter would fool most people into thinking it was a real bird.  :icon_thumright:

MAKEemQUIVER

Im really worried that Im going to be leaving Nashville with one of those Jakes in the vehicle with me
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Old Gobbler

Quote from: MAKEemQUIVER on February 14, 2013, 09:39:20 PM
Im really worried that Im going to be leaving Nashville with one of those Jakes in the vehicle with me
Hit the DSD booth early - get to the convention and B-line it to the booth

they are famous for selling out every item they bring , and selling out early --

Also they are out of stock on the website - these are HOT items  -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Dan Mallia

mudhen

Just ordered the 2013 Standing Hen from Robyn.  No 2012 models left at DSD, so if you order a decoy that got refreshed, you will get the 2013 version from DSD.

It's a sickness, I know, but I don't ever want to get well  :)

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Chris Downs

I won't be going down til tomorrow, but had my uncle pick me up an upright hen today and he just dropped it by the house.  AMAZING!!  Even better than last years.  New bags look like they'll be much better too.  He said that it was probably best that I had him get it today.  They had more upright hens than anything, but they were moving fast.  My cousin bought a new jake, haven't laid eyes on it yet, but said they only had like four left when he bought  his.  Better hurry!!