Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

KOA set is Finished !!!!!!!!! ( UPDATED LISTED ON EBAY )

Started by pappy, March 04, 2011, 09:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

TOOK THE JUMP AND LISTED THE WHOLE SET ON THE BAY, NOW I AM WAITING FOR THE FIREWORKS TO START

Well here she is....a pile of sweet music and eye candy ! This set is made entirely of KOA, the chunk I used was rated AAAAA+ Premium Curly and is some of the nicest you'll see. It includes, a Tube Caller, LongBox, Trumpet, Pot Call (Crystal/ Glass ), Hooter and a Damascus Blade Sheath Knife. The knife came from Europe, it originally had Sheep's bone Handles, but I removed them to put the KOA on and inserted fancy knife pins on each side, the sheath is dyed black leather, the knife measures 6 - 1/2" in total length, a sweet lil' sticker...the Trumpet is made from a piece that has sap wood along the side and where it meets the heartwood it has a rich dark veining and plenty of sweet curl, the mouthpiece is Elephant Ivory (pre-ban period) and the stopper is highlighted with a piece of Koa ontop of an eva rubber stopper. The pot caller also has the sapwood and gobs of character, the Crystal is 3 - 1/2" with a 3" glass sound board. The Longbox is all KOA, it measures out at 11 - 1/2" long. The Tube call is baffled and is 3" long. The Owl Hooter is full of hoots and curl, it measures 5 - 1/2" overall with a 4 - 1/2" body. This set is very nice indeed. A lot of work went into it and a whole bunch of heart and soul. Thanks for looking, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

hookedspur

That's some of the prettiest Ive ever looked at
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TnTurk

Those are SWEEEET!!   Very nice Pappy, absolutely beautiful.

turkey slayer

BOFF

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

Nice work!!  :z-winnersmiley:

God Bless,
David B.

Crutch

That stuff needs to be behind glass. A beautiful collection Pappy.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Sully53

KYFrid

Man I love that pot call and trumpet!  :o

Hillbilly280

Those are some nice looking calls Pappy.WOW

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

selinoid44

Is that a gift for someone? (hint,hint) :hello99:
Nice work!

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

randlet

Bonjour

Those are absolutely amazing Jack. Those should definately make someone very happy. WOW.  :icon_thumright:

trb136

WyoHunter

WOW! WOW! WOW! Simply gorgeous!  :icon_thumright: :happy0064:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!