Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hey guys.

Started by davisd9, February 12, 2013, 10:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Hey guys hope all is well. Have been busy at work so I can take my time off for the season. My wife had a scare with some high blood pressure from a medicine she took, but all is well and we are visiting a cardiologist today just to make sure there is no other troubles. If you are the praying type we ask that you remember us.

We need to get busy on deciding a traveling call and I have an adjustment or two to make on the schedule. Will not be long until some of you lucky dogs are out in the woods. Take care!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Sorry to hear about your wife, keep us posted and we will be praying for her and you.  Do you want someone else to provide the call since Mike was kind enough last year to send us all a tube call and then provide the travel call?  I am not a call maker by any means but I have dabbled with some kits and can put together something unique if you like.  Maybe a box call this time?

Bustabeak

Sorry to hear about the scare. Hope all is well. You guys just let me know about the traveling call. I'm good with anything.

davisd9

Thanks guys. It is greatly appreciated.

Jim, if you do not mind putting one together then that would be great. Last year Mr. Mike donated the call to be given to a team mate but you do not have to do it that way, it is up to you. If you want to send the call around and let others use it and sign it then keep I it as something to add to the collection then that is fine. Just let us know. Thanks!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkeykiller22

Will deff keep you and your wife in my prayers. Hope and pray that everything is well! If you would like I can donate a traveling call, but I would like to get it back at the end of the season if at all possible. Just let me know! I have the first two box calls that we made for our company, so I can use one of those! Both sound great I will try to post some audio clips of them!

Drew
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Turkeykiller12

Sorry to hear about your wife. I sure hope its nothing serious. I'm good with anything the rest of you are good with as far as the traveling call goes. Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm just sitting here watching it rain ALOT and waiting on march 23rd to get here.

JVA54

Praying for your wife and you.

davisd9

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on February 12, 2013, 03:26:43 PM
Will deff keep you and your wife in my prayers. Hope and pray that everything is well! If you would like I can donate a traveling call, but I would like to get it back at the end of the season if at all possible. Just let me know! I have the first two box calls that we made for our company, so I can use one of those! Both sound great I will try to post some audio clips of them!

Drew

Thanks for the offer, but trkehunr93 volunteered a paddlebox a little before your post. We can use yours next year if you still want to volunteer it. Thanks!

M,Yingling

Hope alls goes well for the wife  :cross2:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

C J Stahly

Donald,

I hope everything is well or goes well for April.  Will be thinking about you guys for sure.

davisd9

Quote from: C J Stahly on February 16, 2013, 01:40:49 AM
Donald,

I hope everything is well or goes well for April.  Will be thinking about you guys for sure.

Thanks brother. All is well now. Off the medication that made her blood pressure get high. Going to doctor on 27th for check up. Was definitely a scary experience but all is great now, thank the Lord!