turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent - A day at the range - video

Started by lightsoutcalls, February 11, 2013, 10:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

nate12285

Spring_Woods

I don't worry about PM that much. Even the Brits don't want him back if that tells you anything.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

J Hook Max

Both are idiots in my book. One should go back to England and the other back to the Crazy Farm !

ctwny1

longspur

Jbird22

Quote from: J Hook Max on February 11, 2013, 01:13:18 PM
Both are idiots in my book. One should go back to England and the other back to the Crazy Farm !

Piers is an idiot no doubt. Ted, on the other hand, may be out there on some things but everything he spoke about in that interview was spot on. We need more folks like him to continue speaking out and fighting for the good guys!

Gagry

Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 11, 2013, 02:18:51 PM

Piers is an idiot no doubt. Ted, on the other hand, may be out there on some things but everything he spoke about in that interview was spot on. We need more folks like him to continue speaking out and fighting for the good guys!

:agreed:

tomstopper

I don't know how anyone could sit and listen to Piers for that long. Hats off to Ted. I am glad to see some celebreties coming out and speaking what we all feel. I hope alot more people hear what he is saying and start believing.... :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

turkaholic

live to hunt hunt to live

Ded Goblr

Piers Morgan is a stinking Brit, that should be deported.  Run his arse back to England where he belongs. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

CT Spur Collector

Quote from: Gagry on February 11, 2013, 02:53:20 PM

Really?  You guys on the correct forum?

Ted might be a little crazy.......(you know we all are),..................I'm still glad he sticks up for what he
believes.

He is absolutely correct on all fronts.

I guess Jefferson, Washington and friends were crazy too. Remember them?

Get with it.

Jbird22

Quote from: CT Spur Collector on February 12, 2013, 05:14:53 PM
Quote from: Gagry on February 11, 2013, 02:53:20 PM

Really?  You guys on the correct forum?

Ted might be a little crazy.......(you know we all are),..................I'm still glad he sticks up for what he
believes.

He is absolutely correct on all fronts.

I guess Jefferson, Washington and friends were crazy too. Remember them?

Get with it.

Guys?..The only person I've seen make a negative remark about Ted in this thread is J Hook Max. I'm pretty sure Gagry was agreeing with what I said, not JHM.

J Hook Max

Just because I am a hunter doesn't mean I see eye to eye with Ted.
He doesn't speak for me in much of any way. As far as I am concerned, Ted gives hunters a bad name. I have seen his hunting shows and much of his hunting style is unethical at best.
The remarks he made about the President were borderline threats. That is radical no matter your beliefs. Maybe, I grew up in different times, but some things are over the top. It seems to me that radical is the new normal. It just doesn't seem normal to me.
You can keep parroting the same talk as Ted and keep watching you get your  kicked at election time. Then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Most people who around the country think he is a nut.

tomstopper

Quote from: J Hook Max on February 13, 2013, 09:07:52 AM
Just because I am a hunter doesn't mean I see eye to eye with Ted.
He doesn't speak for me in much of any way. As far as I am concerned, Ted gives hunters a bad name. I have seen his hunting shows and much of his hunting style is unethical at best.
The remarks he made about the President were borderline threats. That is radical no matter your beliefs. Maybe, I grew up in different times, but some things are over the top. It seems to me that radical is the new normal. It just doesn't seem normal to me.
You can keep parroting the same talk as Ted and keep watching you get your  kicked at election time. Then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Most people who around the country think he is a nut.
Well, I am glad that we all know how you truly feel now. I will just start by saying that Ted never did come right out and threaten the POTUS. He just made a comment that frankly I & alot of the country probably felt like saying. Lets not kid ourself on why we Conservatives lost the election. You say we need to change but I say never. I am not going to throw my morals and standards away just to be part of a diseased (democratic) nation. I will still teach my children the right way to live morally & socially as directed by the bible.The real reason why we lost is due to the working class being way out numbered by the non working, the illegal immigrants, the brainwashed youth of our society, and the gay population (all of whom are putting their selfish wants before the greater good of a nation as a whole). The entitlements/hand outs/moral corruption of our nation needs to stop. The gravy train must come to a halt & as far as Ted goes, I would hunt with him any day. If what he says & feels makes him a nut, then I am right there with him & I am a Damn Proud Nut as well......