OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

matched pair for upcoming BINGO...pappy

Started by pappy, February 10, 2013, 03:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Wanted to make a trumpet to go with the 1952 Chevy truck I did, for one of the upcoming BINGOS here on OG. So I made one out of Ivory colored cast acrylic, with a transparent Fall Orange Cast mouthpiece and a "spare tire" lipstop. This is one of my Shorty series since it measures out at 7 - 1/2" long. She sounds great and matches the truck perfectly for a pair that should not be separated..... the trumpet is numbered " '52 special" signed and dated on the brass ferule.....now I have to make a box for the both of them....? you think?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Mainer

merocustomcalls

WildSpur

Very cool!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

redarrow

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!! That is sweet. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

guesswho

Dang, that's pretty sweet.  I've never got in one of these Bingo deals but I might have to change that.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

barry

Somebody's gonna hit the jackpot with this prize!

alloutdoors

:drool:

All these great prizes make my inability to ever win any sort of contest that much worse though.   :(

irishff727

When does the bingo start

insert witty saying here

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mikejd

Now thats one Id really love to win. What work right there.

longspur

makes me hope I don't win this one. then I would have to sit out 4 and miss the truck game

Tail Feathers

I've been guilty of forgetting a bingo game or two on here, but I'll make a point to be in on this one!  Wow!! :drool:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!