News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Banners

Started by anthonyjhallen, February 09, 2013, 12:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

Gents,

Look here for your banner.  If something is not correct on them let me know.

I think its easiest if you find yours, rights click and save as..., then upload into your photobucket account.  Thats the way I do it.  I am sure there are other ways if someone would like to chime in.

Once you get the banner into photobucket, copy the "[img]" code and paste that into your signature block.  It is located under profile, forumprofile, then down at the bottom is your signature block.

Thanks,

Anthony

redarrow

Well I think i'm still missing a track. Started in 2010 .2013 would be my 4th year.Hope I dont sound too anal but I just wanted to correct it before putting it in my profile.

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: redarrow on February 09, 2013, 07:52:00 PM
Well I think i'm still missing a track. Started in 2010 .2013 would be my 4th year.Hope I dont sound too anal but I just wanted to correct it before putting it in my profile.

No worries.  You have 3 tracks.  One for each year, 2010, 2011, and 2012.  At the end of the 2013 season you will have your 4th track.

After you have completed your 5th years your track will be gold.

Hopefully, the 2013 hunter of the year will be yours as well.   :icon_thumright:

redarrow

My head hurts . I'm going to bed. :TooFunny: I thought we started  the Crusaders in 2010.If some one has four tracks that would mean we started in 2009. Right.Anyway I will go with my baner as is. Looks good. Have a good night. :you_rock: