OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat's Favorite Breakfast & Call Give Away!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 09, 2013, 11:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarbo03

Biscuits with bacon and sausage gravy with hashbrowns.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

duckaholic25

Home made cathead biscuits with a pan of hot gravy with fresh tomatoes sliced in it. We call it tomatoe gravy. And of course you have to have coffee and some wrights bacon or smoked deer sausage.

vicksburg

Homemade buscuits and gravy, a couple of sunny side up eggs, and fresh fried venison backstraps.
]

headbanger

Scrambled eggs w/ cheese, real grits (not the instant stuff in a package)w/butter salt and pepper,
cathead biscuits with butter covered in sorghum surp, thick cut bacon and black coffee.

doublegobble

Eggs over easy, sausage, hashbrowns and a couple pieces of french toast. Wash it all down with a big COLD glass of skim milk (gotta watch my weight  ;D )
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Tail Feathers

Eggs, bacon, and biscuits with gravy...and three cups of coffee!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Thomas6689

sausage and biscuit and hashbrowns with becon and cheese

Gooserbat

And the winner is Tomspur.

Quote from: Tomspur on February 09, 2013, 08:37:18 PM
Home made buscuits, two eggs fried, bacon, grits with butter and coffee made in a perkilator. Made this meal  for my dad the last nine years of his  life. Will never forget it.  Miss getting up and having it all ready for him when he gets up.

Thanks to those who posted.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.