Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat's Favorite Breakfast & Call Give Away!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 09, 2013, 11:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhcats10

Sausage and biscuits!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bunk

Eggs over easy, bacon, pan of biscuits, and homemade milk gravy.

NoMoDanSnyder

Irish breakfast:  Rashers, bangers, black and white pudding, eggs, soda bread, tomato. 

budtripp

A bacon, egg and pepperjack cheese on toast sandwich with cholula hot sauce sprinkled on top, bowl of grits with butter and pepper, and some good stout coffee. Maybe a lil orange juice

stone road turkey calls

At camp drinking coffee made with my old peculator, cooking my bacon and eggs on a cast iron skillet on the fire thinking about the new days hunt.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

RIStrutStopper

Scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, side of sausage AND bacon, buttered toast and home fries, cup of coffee. Sounds so good I may make some breakfast for dinner tonight!

Ded Goblr

Home made cornbeef hash fried hard, with 2 fried eggs on top smothered with sausage gravy and crystal hot sauce.  :z-winnersmiley:

archery1

:morning:

COFFEE

AND WHATEVER SHE'S MAKING IN THE MORNING
Take a kid hunting

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

captin_hook

A breakfast at a resturaunt out my way called a " round up." It's a English muffin sliced, a thick sausage patty on top of it, with egg on top of that, all smothered in sausage gravy.

gdublongwilly

Just like this morning, a big honkin' slab of SCRAPPLE!  SCRAPPLE, SCRAPPLE & MORE SCRAPPLE!  Love the stuff!  Oh, and wash it down with a bunch of coffee!

fishfrey

Bacon and cheese omlet, hashbrowns, and mackerel in gravy

reflexl

Egg crapes topped with black masaga cavier, Freshly ground Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, Apple smoked bacon fried till just crispy lightly brushed with maple syrup, pecan waffle with blueberry syrup, a breakfast sized ribeye medium rare, homemade orange rolls, sourdough sausage quiche but just in case all that fails a bowl of lucky charms!

mikejd

Big pile corned beef hash 3 over easy right on top. Side of home fries 3 slices of toast and a lg coffee black as the night.