OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat's Favorite Breakfast & Call Give Away!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 09, 2013, 11:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

eggs over potatoes onions green peppers sausage lil bacon  all in one big  skillet......makes your tongue slap your eyebrows!!

Fullfan

Just coffee for me, have never been able to eat anything till about noon. Then u better get out of my way.... :character0029:
Don't gobble at me...

blackmagic

Crappiepro

I like the thick cut jaw, or jawl bacon! I was raised eatin it. It make's a fine gravy or even a great B.L.T.  It's not healthy to say the least but it's soooo good!

bullet355

Country fried steak egg and cheese biscuit with a large black coffee.

ncturkey

For breakfast I like three buttermilk pancakes,  with a bacon,onion and cheese omelette.

woodwzrd

Potato pancakes, corned beef hash and two eggs over easy with a big glass of cold cranberry juice

Clif Owen

I really like the Colorado omelet at IHOP but that isn't always an option. So, I like bacon,scrambled eggs, hash browns...not the patty...real hash browns, and a big glass of milk.

Tomspur

Home made buscuits, two eggs fried, bacon, grits with butter and coffee made in a perkilator. Made this meal  for my dad the last nine years of his  life. Will never forget it.  Miss getting up and having it all ready for him when he gets up. 

neverstopchasin

fried deer tloin homemade biscuits and a couple fried eggs

Ticklishtompro

Some farm fresh eggs(straight out of the coop), scrambled with pepperjack cheese, ham, suasage, and of course BACON(cause it makes everything better) cooked in and a mountain dew to wash it down!!
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff

pogo

uarobert

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

runngun

Three fresh eggs over easy, wright brand thick bacon, smoked deer sausage, homemade cathead biscuits made in a cast iron skillet not bisquik real flour, GRITS with lots of REAL butter, homemade muscadine jelly. Milk straight out of the tank from the barn. The milk is so cold it will bust yo teeth!!!

Good Luck and God Bless
Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.