Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat's Favorite Breakfast & Call Give Away!!!

Started by Gooserbat, February 09, 2013, 11:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Ok I had such a great response to the "Wana try a Gooserbat" thread That I am giving away a Bacon call next Saturday.  I works like this.  Since Bacon is traditionaly for breakfast just post up what you like to eat for the "most important meal of the day" and then I'll draw a number next Saturday and someone gets a new call. 

And incase you want to know why I named that little call Bacon...it's simple. 

IT'S THAT GOOD!!!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

I'll go first to get it started.

Thick sliced bacon, fried sweet potatos, biscuts & gravy, and wash it down with Pepsi.

Remember I never said it had to be healthy.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Houndstooth Game Calls

I like a fresh bluegill heated up in the microwave on a buiscuitwith jelly. The smell wakes ya up before the food:)! Hehehe

renegade19

Ham and cheese omellete with diet coke and hashbrowns!

huntinhard

Eggs over easy, venison sausage, and grits. With biscuits and apple butter on the side of course

o2stk1

bacon, eggs, toast and my homemade blackberry jelly, lots of coffee

pitch black

Biscuits, gravy, couple of eggs, pound of BACON, big glass of milk

coyotetrpr

Country fried steak and eggs. Fried taters and gravy. Glass of oj, milk, and a cup of coffe.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

tomstopper

Biscuit with sausage gravy, cheesy eggs, grapes and thick sliced bacon (preferably both the bacon & sausage from a wild boar) & a cold yoo-hoo.

jblackburn

Omlet with ham, cheddar, mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomato and hash browns.  All with Franks Red Hot!

And Gallons of coffee!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

canadatom

Peameal bacon, eggs, toast, hashbrowns, cup of coffee with a touch of baileys irish cream of course, mmm mmm

Mossberg835

BowBendr

fried country ham, a few over-easy eggs, rice, toast and some hot black coffee. I'm hungry now.....

OLDSPUR

Sausage, two eggs sunny side up ,toast and strawberry jam and a large glass of sweet milk