OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The taxman was good to me...

Started by Bustabeak, February 07, 2013, 06:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

So I rewarded myself a little bit this afternoon. Bring on the spring!

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Sickkkk Vinci!

Congrats on a great gun in an awesome pattern!!

redarrow

alclark2

Hoosier Hunt n Fish

captin_hook

stilker

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Shellwaster

D*mn, the tax man was really good to you. Don't tell the prez or next year he will be sure you pay the tax man

tomstopper

Bustabeak

Quote from: stilker on February 07, 2013, 07:50:02 PM
Who dipped it for you?

It came from Benelli that way. Supposedly they made limited quantities in the bottomland. Or that's what I heard from the store I picked it up at, but I couldn't find it on Benelli's website but I've found them on guntrader.com and they are in the Mack's Prairie Wing's catalogue.

budtripp

Hmm...this just convinced me of how awesome my SBE 2 would look dipped in bottomland. Thanks!

Gut Pile

about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

kansas hooks

Sweet looking gun...watch out turkeys  :OGturkeyhead:

Bustabeak

Quote from: budtripp on February 07, 2013, 08:53:51 PM
Hmm...this just convinced me of how awesome my SBE 2 would look dipped in bottomland. Thanks!

I just finished up using the Mossy Oak Graphics Gun Skin on my Stoeger 3500. It looks pretty good. Up close you can see some wrinkles, but the turkeys would never know! It doesn't beat the dipped version though! this is my stoeger I finished up last night. I guess you don't have to ask to know I'm a bottomland freak.... I just can't help it.