News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Green Laser Came In The Mail Yesterday

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, February 07, 2013, 07:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: mikejd on February 07, 2013, 11:26:43 AM
Hevi were just playing. We know how serius you take your light addiction. I can relate. Have fun with it.

Thanks. 

And I didn't mean t oget a little offensive.  This is actually my first real laser.  I have alwasys been leary of them.  But I couldn't pass this one up for the price. 

spaightlabs

my question was only to see if there is any actual practical use for them?

If I had a modern sporting rifle I'd use it to shoot varmints.

your flashlight compulsion can at least be used to throw light where there was formerly dark.

does a green laser with a multi mile range have a practical application? 

ILIKEHEVI-13

It does if you want to touch the clouds or just have it for the wow factor.  All things have a use.  Whether or not you have the need to fill that use is the question. 

spaightlabs

Gotcha.  So no.

It's a odd compulsion, but most compulsions are to most...

vaturkey

That's a cool lookin laser Hevi ! I know that you wouldn't do anything like this but
just last night on the world news they said that over 300 people had been arrested this year for shining the green laser in pilots eyes. One pilot had both of his corneas damaged.
Vaturkey

Old Gobbler

something like that would look cool on the end of my "ghetto blaster" home defense shotgun , with a " variable geometry stock" and "compact barrel "

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mikejd

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 07, 2013, 10:22:38 PM
something like that would look cool on the end of my "ghetto blaster" home defense shotgun , with a " variable geometry stock" and "compact barrel "

You better believe it would look good. Love the ghetto blaster.

NoMoDanSnyder

Prosecutors would have a field day with "ghetto blaster" evidence if were to be used in self defence.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: spaightlabs on February 07, 2013, 09:13:24 PM
Gotcha.  So no.

It's a odd compulsion, but most compulsions are to most...

Thanks doc for the diagnosis.   :lol:

You tickle me silly.