turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

introduction

Started by snapper1982, February 05, 2013, 10:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

howdy fellas. Name is Ron. i am from ohio born and raised. 30 years old and hunt public land. first year i have been on this team and feel privledged to be. i will add points.

GobbleNut

Hey Ron (snapper),...welcome to the team,...and hi to everyone else, too.

...Good idea for us to have an introductions thread since we have a number of new guys on the team this year.

My name is Jim,...61,...from Las Cruces, New Mexico in the southcentral part of the state. Been spring gobbler huntin' since 1965.  I'm an original member of the Crusaders, which Anthony started several years ago.  Anthony, Quinn (Vicksburg), and I have hunted together here in NM in the past, along with a number of guys from some of the other teams.  Hope to meet the rest of you one of these days.  Looks like we have a good squad in place this year!  Glad to be a part of it.

hookedspur

Hi all my name is Steve (57) Retired 2 years ago now live near Snapper Mid Ohio .I lived my whole live
on the same property in WV till the move. Ive been hunting turkey from the age of 10 ,its my favorite thing to hunt ,but I hunt about everything. This is my third year on the team and we have some great brothers of the woods here.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Woodsman4God

Hi Guys

I am Leo from Michigan this will be my third year on the team, I will be hunting Northern Lower Michigan. Looking forward to better weather this year than last. And less ticks too... Good luck out there

vicksburg

I'm Quinn, from Vicksburg, MS. I'm 34, married, and have 2 son's, 8 and 3 yrs old.  I hunt here in MS, and usually hunt Missouri, Kansas, & Nebraska, and sometimes i hunt Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Florida.  I'm considering only hunting MS, MO, & KS this year, as i want to save a little money and go on an archery elk hunt ths fall.
]

anthonyjhallen

I am Anthony, from the mountains of NC.  31 years old, have a loving wife, a 2 year old and another child on the way, due in July.  I watched my first turkey being called in and killed when I was 5 and its been a way of life ever since.  I am in the U.S. Army, with 12 years of active service. 

Looking forward to having another great season with you all.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

redarrow

Billie Smith here,from Romulus, Mi. Couple miles from Leo.Been a Crusader since 2010.

Clif Owen

I guess I will add just a bit more here...Again..I'm Clif. I live in west central LA. I work for the state doing topographical surveys. I hope to help the team out this year. I need to take bout 28 days off before I decide to retire and turkey season sounds like a great time to use part of it!
I'm happy and honored to be a part of the team guys!

BOFF

David Baughman here!! Joined the Crusaders in 2011. I'll be hunting Alabama, though would love to go elsewhere- one day!! I manage Land and timber, and work with my father. I'm blessed with a wonderful wife, and daughter. Love to turkey hunt, shoot traditional archery, and serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

God Bless,
David B.

mark72

Mark Cunningham here. Hunting Alabama. First year on the team and hope to add some points. I hunt with my brother BOFF (David). I work at the University of Alabama as a police officer. I've been married for 17 1/2 years and have 2 great children (10 year old son and a 1 year old daughter ). God has blessed me with a great family and surrounded me with great friends. I'm looking foward to this season and hope everyone is blessed with long beards and lots of gobbles .
Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.