OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got Bored......pappy

Started by pappy, February 04, 2013, 11:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I was searching google on diecast trucks the other day and found a truck made by Danbury Mint company that was dressed out as a turkey truck....sold for 150.00 .... I wanted one....so I bought me a diecast F-150 1956 Ford cause I like the body style, and made my own tonight....from this to....
don't judge it by the picks, it really is nicer....
it is 1/32nd scale, I made my own decals from pictures I had and from pictures of turkeys killed with my calls,
I love the hood with the indian and his bird taken by bow and arrow.....and the bed cover has a young boy being schooled by an Indain on turkey hunting....
I made the camo look out of a picture of trees I had and went around the fenders with it to offset the white....painted the inside like brown leather....she is gonna be sitting alongside my collection of calls...i have a 1/24th scale ford coming to play some more this week during the bad weather...
what ya think? pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

canadatom

vaturkey

That's cool Pappy ! Can we call it the Gobbler Mobile ?  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

renegade19

captin_hook

That's pretty neat . I've never seen one of those before.

slamman

very nice.  I don't see a gun rack in the rear window. ;D

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

merocustomcalls

kansas hooks

tomstopper

Crappiepro

WOW! Thats a real work of art!! Being bored like that could make ya an awful lot of money if you were to sell something like that. Awesome!!   :icon_thumright:

pappy

Crappie...that is so odd, my wife just came in with the same idea.....and to personalize each truck with pics of the hunter and their bird or pets or something to make it a one of a kind for sure....I wouldn't know what to charge any ideas?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Tail Feathers

Nice work Pappy!

$150 seems to be the going price?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

redarrow

That is one fine looking turkey truck Pappy. I didn't see any Old Gobbler decals or an NWTF license plate though.Of course if you sell them you probably couldnt use the NWTF logo .

Jacobson

Pappy you are way cool. How do you come up with all your ideas. :you_rock: