OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

It's Turkey Time

Started by Flydown, February 04, 2013, 08:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

This is a compilation of mine and Harcores 2011 turkey season. We're still working on the 2012 season. COME ON SPRING.                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OTajcM3pg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spring_Woods

Dream season! Hoping you have just as much luck this season! :icon_thumright:
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

tomstopper

Congrats on both a great video and season....

savduck

Georgia Boy

HARDCORE

Damn it boy, that was a lot of fun! I've watched that video a hundred times but now that turkey season is just around the corner It really gets me fired up and even more ready to shoot several more in the face.

We gotta get our 2012 compilation video finished, I'd love to share it with the OG crew before the new season starts. We had an awesome time and sent many a gobbler to turkey heaven.  ;D

HC

Old Gobbler

how am I supposed to sleep now -
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

runngun

Flydown and Hardcore you fellers need to tighten up and get the new video on OG. BTW that one there was awesome, heck of a lot better than some I seen on TV!!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

TRKYHTR

It sure is turkey time. My first step outside this morning was greeted with all 6 gobblers of mine gobbling at the same time.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

captin_hook

You guys had one heck of a year.! Awsome video! :icon_thumright: :you_rock:

nate12285

TrackeySauresRex

Awesome! Great footage. I'm pumped now! It's turkey time   :you_rock:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

wvnut3

Great video. I can't wait to see the new one.Lee 

kansas hooks

jhcats10

Great video! Can I ask what camera y'all are using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk