turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for Winch Xtended Range?

Started by CASH, February 03, 2013, 07:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

If you're looking for Xtended Range, my local Bass Pro has four boxes of 3 1/2 no 6 for 42.99 per box. 10% sales tax.

They also have #5 and 4
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

HARDCORE

CASH

Quote from: Hardcore on February 03, 2013, 07:33:05 PM
Why didn't you buy all of it?

HC

Don't use it and was spending my money on 22 Mags
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Skeeterbait

Not any more they don't.  ;D  I just bought all 4 boxes.  They still have 4's and 5's and a lot of 3" shells.

longspur

My closest Bass Pro had some but wouldn't ship. Gander Mtn. has some.

doublebarrel

are they not making them anymore or are they in short supply?

CASH

Quote from: Skeeterbait on February 03, 2013, 08:07:21 PM
Not any more they don't.  ;D  I just bought all 4 boxes.  They still have 4's and 5's and a lot of 3" shells.

LOL.

Uncle Nicky

Quote from: doublebarrel on February 03, 2013, 08:44:55 PM
are they not making them anymore or are they in short supply?

Good question. I've been unable to find any 3 1/2" #6s, I've heard they won't be making any more, and I've also heard they are backed up and will be making more shortly. Rather than try sifting through the rumors, I decided to give Hevi Shot a try this year. With the $10/box rebate they are offering, should work out to about $40 for 10, same as Winchester HD.