OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words.

Started by Onpoint, February 03, 2013, 04:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I asked y'all to pray for my grandmother a couple weeks ago and y'all did. Y'all will never know how much that means to me. When she first went in the hospital a couple weeks ago we thought she's be home in 2 or 3 days, but it ended up being a little more serious than that. She died today at 1:05pm. It's hard because this was so unexpected. I was about as close to her as any man could be with his grandma. I'm ok with it because I know she's in a better place, she lived right and I have no doubt in my mind she's in heaven now. She don't have To miss my pappaw any more, I know they are finally together  again. I really appreciate all of yalls support and concern. My daddy got married at her house in December 22 2012. Here's a picture of her from that day. She was so happy.

I thought we had a lot of years left, guess I was wrong. You'd never think looking at that picture she was a dying woman. She had no tissue left in her lungs to absorb oxygen. I' started this thread to say thanks and kinda got To rambling and for that I'm sorry. But I do want you guys to know you're prayers were greatly appreciated.
I love you Maw June.

Onpoint

Just realized I posted this in the bingo section.  I'm not an idiot my nerves are just a little shot. Sorry guys.

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

runngun

Hang in there Hoss, She is in a MUCH BETTER PLACE.  :jesus-cross: I will be praying for y'all.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

GSLAM95

Prayers sent to you, your family and friends during these difficult times.  :bible:  Put that first gobbler down this spring in memory of Grandma as I am sure she is very proud of her grandson.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

tomstopper

My condolences and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss :cross2: :cross2:

Hognutz

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I know that your sorrow is deep, but just think how happy your grandma and grandpa are right now.. They are dancing in streets of gold, my friend..Together..What a great day for them!! God bless.. :cross2:

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

redarrow

God speed Maw June. Go rest high upon that Mountain. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

slamman

My Sympathies are extended to you on your loss. May you find comfort in loving memories and peace in the promise of an eventual reunion with those we love who have preceded us.   :cross2:

Gold Spur

Sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing. You and your family will be in my prayers..... :jesus-cross:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

spurman

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother,  you and your family are in our prayers.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

stone road turkey calls

My Sympathies are extended to you on your loss.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call