OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A big day at Our house

Started by Preacher, March 04, 2011, 11:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

Happy anniversary also I too am fortunate to have a wife for many years that will say oh just go and have a good time and mean it.

TnTurk

Congrats on 21 years of married bliss. A good country gal is hard to find these days.  Looks like you got yourself a good one though.   
                            Happy Anniversary and God Bless

TRKYHTR

Happy Anniversary brother. I bet Grunt had alot to do with that picture. Have a great dinner and pamper her just a little. See ya soon.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

jv

Congrats to ya'll Preacher.....she has to be good because my grandmother was from Neshoba Co. Ms. that is.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

OLE RASPY

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

TrackeySauresRex

:icon_thumright:  Congrats. Happy anniversary, and both of you enjoy the many more years to come.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Odessa

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

bustedspur

Congrats Robin enjoy the day no doubt that both of you are very blessed with great spouses.

Tail Feathers

Congrats and happy anniversary.

My lovely bride and I just celebrated our 25 last month.  It's a true joy to be in a happy marriage. :agreed:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

pittboss

:anim_65: Happy Anniversary  :anim_65:

Pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Muskie03

She's one of few that walk this earth. Happy anniversary. 
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Shotgun

HAppy anniversery  :icon_thumright:, but what I want to see is that pic of your boys first turkey.