Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mother Lode Bingo Saturday Bonus Picks !!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 02, 2013, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

" Mother Lode Bingo Saturday Bonus Picks !!! " 

Maine

Rhode Island
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Devastator

shannon there are no words from what i can see

AUDoubleBeard

Devastator

Old Gobbler

I have received a few posts about that --

I oftentimes change the color of the letters for easy identification for the members so they know they are looking at a new bingo thread - problem is sometimes some peoples monitors cant pick out certain colors , or hard to read because of the background color - I might have to keep the letters black in the future --Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

alloutdoors

Here's a trick if you can't see the words, right click the screen and choose "Select All". All the text on the page should then become highlighted and boxed in with a contrasting color, and the "invisible" words should appear. But it is probably better to just stick to a color everyone can see.

SheGotHoOks

rafsobbob

Quote from: alloutdoors on February 02, 2013, 11:09:35 PM
Here's a trick if you can't see the words, right click the screen and choose "Select All". All the text on the page should then become highlighted and boxed in with a contrasting color, and the "invisible" words should appear. But it is probably better to just stick to a color everyone can see.

that didnt work unless the word was in blue  ;D
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Nick_The_Tinkerer

:angry9:
RI and ME and I needed both and I dont pay attention  :angry9: