turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks call?

Started by longbeards21, March 04, 2011, 11:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeards21

I am wanting one of Hooks calls, which one would yall recommend?

neal

Bronze glass!!!! for friction any mouth call and locator Hoot n stick. And really any of them will work awesome I just like glass calls a little better.

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

dodger

the EXECUTIONER and Shockwave 2 and the Persuader are my favorite... and the SASSY GAL 2

And I bet longbeards is a slate man too

tjh24

I have the executioner mouth call and a workin'girl glass call. I also  have the harrison hoot'n stick and would recommend that combo to anyone

Lumpy

It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

shootumindaface

Quote from: longbeards21 on March 04, 2011, 11:20:05 AM
I am wanting one of Hooks calls, which one would yall recommend?
Friction or mouth calls

HARDCORE

Diaphragm...Jr. Pro 3 & Jr. Duplicator

Friction...Assassin Aluminum

HC

turkey slayer

hookedspur

Quote from: Hardcore on March 09, 2011, 09:22:08 PM
Diaphragm...Jr. Pro 3 & Jr. Duplicator

Friction...Assassin Aluminum

HC
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

archery1

i hope the hooks mouth calls serve me well ..cause i just ordered some  and spoke to him and he was more than nice on the phone. very easy man to talk to
Take a kid hunting

shootumindaface

Quote from: archery1 on March 09, 2011, 11:28:18 PM
i hope the hooks mouth calls serve me well ..cause i just ordered some  and spoke to him and he was more than nice on the phone. very easy man to talk to

Scotts a good guy... Our calls work for alot of folks.. Hope you are one of them

CASH

Hunter's Pack and Assassin Aluminum
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

carp84

I need to get a new box call and thinking of getting the BANTAM BOX...what are your thoughts?