Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Travel Call Schedule (OFFICIAL)

Started by davisd9, February 01, 2013, 12:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

The call is all packed up and heading out in the morning. Wish I had a better story to tell about it, but I was badly beatin by the birds this week. Bustabeak will redeem it!

Bustabeak

Got the call today! I may have missed it, but is there a list if addresses in the box? Or was that sent in a pm?

dirt road ninja

It was pm'd, I have a emailed copy I'll try and send via pm, but sometimes my phone won't do it.

davisd9

PM me your email and I will send you the list.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M,Yingling

So whats up with the travel call I never got it ,,,,,, on my scheduled dates ,,, after last year you would think guys would be able to get this straight

PS ,,,,, If its not in the mail to me already just send it to the next guy save me few dollars to ship it around  LOL
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

boomer

Quote from: M,Yingling on May 20, 2013, 05:50:03 PM
So whats up with the travel call I never got it ,,,,,, on my scheduled dates ,,, after last year you would think guys would be able to get this straight

PS ,,,,, If its not in the mail to me already just send it to the next guy save me few dollars to ship it around  LOL

Same thing here also if its not in the mail to me already send it to the next guy.

trkehunr93

I never got it on my dates either, but honestly forgot about it.  My wife called earlier to let me know a package came today in the mail.  If this is the call, haven't ordered anything, I can just send it on back to Donald.  Don't know what happened.  I'll let you know when I get home if it is.

davisd9

Well the last person I know that had it was C J Stahly.  Just spoke with him and he over nighted it to trkehunr93 on April 30th.  He is going to look for the USPS receipt so that we can find where it is since trkehunr93 never received it.  If it happens to come to someone please let us know.  I apologize that this happened again and I think that we will not do it next season. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

The package I got yesterday had the travel call, it was clearly overnighted by CJ on 4/30, don't know what happened with USPS delivering it 3 weeks late.  It is on it's way to Donald so he can raffle it off later.  As the one who donated the call I am just glad the call showed up.  If it's any recourse I would be glad to help w/ shipping costs so MYingling and boomer can at least sign it.  I am with Donald on this one, too many issues with trying to ship a call to so many different addresses, not a good idea in the future. 

davisd9

Quote from: trkehunr93 on May 22, 2013, 01:27:07 PM
The package I got yesterday had the travel call, it was clearly overnighted by CJ on 4/30, don't know what happened with USPS delivering it 3 weeks late.  It is on it's way to Donald so he can raffle it off later.  As the one who donated the call I am just glad the call showed up.  If it's any recourse I would be glad to help w/ shipping costs so MYingling and boomer can at least sign it.  I am with Donald on this one, too many issues with trying to ship a call to so many different addresses, not a good idea in the future.

Glad it was found and I am willing to cover the cost of shipping for either boomer or M, Yingling as well.  Would like for everyone to get to sign it.

turkeykiller22

I know I wasnt on the team last year... but on strut stoppers we had two traveling calls, and split the team up into two halves. It seemed to work fine that way. Just need to get two calls. Sending one call to 10 people is a mess, if it is done next year I say we try to get two calls to use.
Just an idea...
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/