Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Super Bowl Picks..Who Will Win The Super Bowl?

Started by ctwny1, January 31, 2013, 06:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TrackeySauresRex

That turned out to be a good game,after the lights came on. Great come back by the 49ers. Congrats to the winers.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

savduck

Quote from: savduck on February 03, 2013, 09:12:42 AM
Ravens. They are clicking on all cylinders. The team wants to send Ray out with a win. Bolden rises up in big games, and Flacco has a chip on his shoulder from hearing about how he isnt a productive quarter back.

The teams to me are pretty evenly  matched. Defense is tough, running game with great running backs are tough, special teams are tough. Both coaches play the same type of game, so this should be an awesome superbowl.

Yep...
Georgia Boy

longspur

one of the best ones I ever watched. I guess because I didn't really care who won.

ctwny1

This game has to be one of the BEST super Bowl games ever played. I'll bet yea a lot of these guys
are black and blue and very sore this morning from pounding on each other. The 49'ers have nothing to hang their heads about. They played tuff and could have won it. But the Ravens played just a little more hard nose on offense and defense. Congrats to the Ravens. I enjoyed watching this game. I thought the half time show stunk.