OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Bowl Picks..Who Will Win The Super Bowl?

Started by ctwny1, January 31, 2013, 06:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Quote from: hookedspur on January 31, 2013, 04:12:19 PM
Quote from: tomstopper on January 31, 2013, 07:52:31 AM
As a Steelers fan, I hope its the 49ers......

Im a Steelers fan as well so Im rooting for the Ravens I dont want 49ers to win that ring ,
I don't want them to get that ring either, but it would kill me to go watch a game in Baltimore and walk by another trophy in their case..... :character0029:

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

archery1

Take a kid hunting

coyotetrpr

I hope the 49ers win so that the thug of all (Ray Lewis) will not go out with a parade. All B.S aside he has been a great player. However, lets not confuse that with his actions as a person. Fathered several iligitimate children and brought up on murder charges.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

derek

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

JK Spurs

Tough Superbowl to watch for a Steelers fan like myself....absolutely hate Baltimore so I'm pulling for the Niners. Pittsburgh gets another ring next year!  San Fran 24 Baltimore 21
I like my turkey well peppered

backwater

runngun

Really hope they could both LOSE!!! But I guess 9ers least of two evils.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

mikejd

I think That San Fran is the better team however I dont think the rookie can hold it together. He is no doubt an unbelievable athlete but. Rookie/big game i dont see it. But we will see.

Woodsman4God

I cant stand either team however I have been saying this all along, the NFL is going to give Ray Lewis a going away present so , Ravens and their will probably be 1 or 2 poor calls go against the Niners maybe more.

savduck

Ravens. They are clicking on all cylinders. The team wants to send Ray out with a win. Bolden rises up in big games, and Flacco has a chip on his shoulder from hearing about how he isnt a productive quarter back.

The teams to me are pretty evenly  matched. Defense is tough, running game with great running backs are tough, special teams are tough. Both coaches play the same type of game, so this should be an awesome superbowl.
Georgia Boy

lonnie sneed jr.

I don't care, I just hope it is a good game and hope the refs. does not decide the winner. I think it will be a knock down, drag out. I do think the 49's will pull out a win. Like I said I don't care who wins.

RAVENS :TrainWreck1: 49'S 

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

FttFttVroom!

Got some OSU Cowboys on both squads, hard to pick but I like the niners in this one.

redarrow