News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Will You Fire On American Citizens???

Started by ctwny1, January 30, 2013, 12:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctwny1

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

captin_hook

longspur

I have no reason to doubt it and would not be at all surprised. In fact that is exactly what I expect.

tomstopper

Quote from: longspur on January 30, 2013, 02:51:47 PM
I have no reason to doubt it and would not be at all surprised. In fact that is exactly what I expect.
:agreed: That's why I am starting to prepare my family now (but not on the scale as the preppers you see on t.v.). Americans all need wake up & be ready for when SHTF b/c its coming sooner than later....

BigHooks

Turkey Trot

I would.  Dimocrats first, yankees second.  Illegal aliens for warming up and sighting in.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Gut Pile

Not surprised at all, a few years ago heard my cousin talking about a national group of police that signed something about not firing on civilians. We live in interesting times.....
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

lmbhngr

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

RutnNStrutn