Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many states will you be hunting turkeys in this spring?

Started by WyoHunter, January 30, 2013, 01:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many states will you be hunting turkeys in this spring?

2 - 3
4 - 5
6- 7
More than 7

Oconeeguy

Its one state for me. I'll be rambling around the Piedmont of Middle and NE Georgia. There are enough turkeys here to keep me busy.

derek

Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey for me for sure.. might try to squeeze in a fourth. 
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Stickbow98

Starting off with a few days in Ohio, then back home to chase 'em in NY, Ct., and Mass.

"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"
:OGturkeyhead:
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Ded Goblr

I've got Rio's and Meriams right here at home and some Easterns in the southeast corner. I think I'll just hunt here in ol' Nebraska..

Gooserbat

Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and maybe South Dakota & Wyoming
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

strut2

Will be hunting Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska and my home state of Pennsylvania.

El Pavo Grande

My plans are MS, TN, AR, MO, KS, NE, & maybe OK if out there working during season.  It will consist of a short MS hunt (3 days?), probably a short MO hunt.  I typically take 10-12 days off work during turkey season and hunt before work here at home most mornings.

Improvinghunter101

Home in Illinois, Nebraska for another annual trip,and Montana for the first time.

totallycluckedup

Drew a quota tag this year for an Osceola, and then I'll be headed up for my yearly trip to hunt with my dad in TN.  March can't get here quick enough.
:blob10:

leasburg

Mo, ks, and Maybee Nebraska, but I don't have place to go so Maybee next year
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

hobbes

I've been consistently hunting three states, IL,CO, and NE, for five of the last six years.  Last year I hunted MT, CO and NE.  I've been researching the SD Black Hills to make it two states this season, MT and SD.  However, I've about decided to just stick with MT and save a ton of cash.  We can buy two tags and I'm still trying to find a consistent public land "honey hole" here in MT.  I may even try spring bear this season.

CT Spur Collector

nate12285

RutnNStrutn

heathwesley

For me its gonna be 6 straight weeks of slaying birds right here in my home state of Illinois!