OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

11-87 old school

Started by zeke632, January 29, 2013, 10:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

vaturkey

Gold Hunter has one in that pattern in Pristine cond ! 
Vaturkey

budtripp

I must say I prefer greenleaf. Someday I WILL find me a greenleaf 870 or 11-87.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: budtripp on January 31, 2013, 12:33:25 PM
Same here. :blob10:

Gooserbat

Quote from: budtripp on January 31, 2013, 12:33:25 PM

I'm in 80-100+ gun shops each spring and I always seem to find a couple of these.  pm me your info and I'll keep on the look out for one.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Longbeard77

I have a greenleaf, and bottomland and a orig. break-up models like this one. But do not have this model in trebark.. NICE! thanks for sharing! From one Zeke to another! lol

tomstopper

Wow it's been along time since I have seen that pattern.....

HartClemson99

I hate I missed this (I was on the road working a trade show last week).  I have one in Bottomland and 2 in Greenleaf.  I want that old 11-87 in Trebark bad!  Jim Crumley is a friend and mentor of mine.  I'd be interested in swapping one of mine in Greenleaf for one in Trebark.
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

mrlongbeard

I have 2 Bottomland, 2 Treebark and 1 Greenleaf

Gobblestik

Quote from: mrlongbeard on February 07, 2013, 02:55:56 PM
I have 2 Bottomland, 2 Treebark and 1 Greenleaf

want to part with any of them?

mrlongbeard

Not likely.
I also have 2 Bottomland 870's and a Greenleaf 870

SKFOOTER

Quote from: HartClemson99 on February 06, 2013, 10:25:43 PM
I hate I missed this (I was on the road working a trade show last week).  I have one in Bottomland and 2 in Greenleaf.  I want that old 11-87 in Trebark bad!  Jim Crumley is a friend and mentor of mine.  I'd be interested in swapping one of mine in Greenleaf for one in Trebark.
I have a 11-87 Trebark in good condition that I'd love to trade for one of your Greenleafs. :funnyturkey: